Ever been in a situation where you have needed a specific product or a service but have just not called anyone yet? As an example, we will assume that you require gardening services for your home. You ask your neighbors and friends for any input, but they do not seem to have a recommendation you can use.
In the meantime, your garden is beginning to look like the Amazon rainforest. One day as you make your way through the “forest”, you come across your mailbox and open it to retrieve your mail. A brightly colored pamphlet slips out and falls to the ground. As you bend down to pick it up, you see the list of gardening services needed. You decide to call the number and set up an appointment to just get the situation taken care of.
Should I Use Direct Mailing?
If something like this has ever happened to you, then you will confess to the benefits of having direct mailing being sent to you. One of the most effective ways of advertising is sending printed ads, pamphlets, or postcards to a large segment of the population. Since a large number of people are covered, there is a high possibility of getting quite a few favorable responses.
Since the advent of bulk mailing, this technique has been used for numerous reasons, as it is quite effective in spreading the word in a short amount of time to a large number of people. Retail stores have regularly used this as a way to inform the public about a new service or product. Newly started establishments are also known to send out various coupons to advertise and attract new clientele.
Why is Direct Mailing so Effective?
With the rise of internet marketing spelling doom for many of the offline methods of marketing, many people predicted a decline in the popularity of direct mailing. However, direct mailing is still going strong and commonly being used for marketing numerous products.
The team here at GPGSolutions believes that the reasons for its popularity are as follows:
- Cost-effective: Direct mailing is an easy to use and cheap method to distribute information about any product or service. Nowadays, making it all happen can be carried out at a fraction of the price. The cost of sending advertising via bulk mail is actually quite low.
- Targeting: Though bulk mails are sent to random people to find interested customers, by using customer lists you can improve the response rate tremendously. Targeting a group of people who have shown interest towards the specific service will enable you to gain much better response.
- Personal Touch: Direct mail can be used to add a personal touch to the marketing and advertizing process. By snail mailing letters to individuals, you can gain a personal connect with them which will make them more interested in the services you offer.
- Range of Options: With a wide range of options that are offered with direct mailing, you can market almost anything. The mailers can be custom made to suit a particular purpose and even novelty items can be used.
The 5 Stages of Direct Mailing:
GPGSolutions provides assistance throughout the 5 Stages of Direct Mailing. Those stages are:
- Research: A lot of time goes into this process. We undertake all necessary research required to provide the best possible results.
- Layout: We provide the best layout that will enable all the necessary and relevant information to be readily available to the reader at a moment’s glance.
- Design: First impressions are last impressions. We believe in this and have professional designers to make impressive designs.
- Printing: We offer complete printing facilities to prevent any hassle to the customer.
- Mailing: Finally, we send all the mails to the list of people that you want it sent to.
From the beginning to the end, GPGSolutions will be with you to ensure that you get the best results.