Facebook is one of the biggest social revolutions of this century. It has completely changed the way we socialise, interact, and share our views with society. Not only this, it has opened up a whole new world of marketing opportunities. We all know that Facebook boasts of millions of users, but there are other statistics that may be even more relevant.
Consider this. People comment and like on an average of 3.2 billion times every day on Facebook. With a Facebook page, your business can become a part of these conversations, and leverage the most powerful kind of word-of-mouth marketing. Here are just some of the benefits that Facebook marketing has to offer to businesses:
1. Facebook helps brands in generating awareness among targeted group of customers through advertisements, business page or groups. For effective brand promotion, you need to put your brand in front of maximum people. Facebook with its one billion users brings this opportunity to your computer screen.
2. The viral nature of Facebook enables free brand promotion. The moment you succeed in getting likes, comments, or shares on the page, your message effectively reaches to a lot of other people in the network, and this generates enormous exposure.
3. Facebook was created with the purpose of helping people network with others, and it has succeeded beyond expectation in this endeavour. It lets you network with clients, employees, or other people in the industry, who may be of interest to your business. The networks you create this way boost your visibility.
4. It is a great tool for two-way communication and building relationships. It offers innovative ways to interact with the customers. Marketers have been able to garner great results by promoting their events, promotions, and contests on Facebook. It is also a great platform for obtaining reviews and responses from clients.
5. By syndicating your Facebook link with your website, you can increase your website traffic to a large extent. This traffic has a high potential of turning into leads and eventually sales. The best thing is that this traffic comes for free.
Facebook is a great marketing tool, but done wrong, it can do more harm than good to your business. So, leave it on to us to handle your Facebook marketing, and get prepared for some amazing results.