Before email and social networking, businesses could only use television, radio, magazines, and similar advertising platforms to reach their target markets. Unfortunately, each and every broadcast cost valuable resources with little to no guarantee of success. Even worse, this kind of marketing is often viewed by consumers as an uninvited annoyance.
Unlike traditional marketing, social media and email:
- Build brand awareness rapidly and immediately expose thousands to new products/services
- Enable a direct connection with your customers as well as their friends and family
- Offer a super low cost way of connecting with current and potential customers
With our team’s help, you can:
- Generate more website traffic from social media websites and achieve higher search rankings
- Increase sales and loyalty via ongoing communication with new and existing customers
- Take advantage of the viral nature of social media to increase your customer base
View Presentation: Social Media and Your Business
Now more than ever, people are using the web to communicate and share information through social media avenues such as Facebook, Twitter, and blogs. Social media has become a large part of online traffic, and it continues to grow. Now more than ever, it’s imperative for businesses to take advantage of the marketing opportunities available. There is no other platform to date that provides the ability to reach a global network of potential customers and clients like social media.
Sharing your email campaigns on social networks helps you reach a larger audience and shows your fans that they can interact with you through the channels that suit them. Social marketing is powerful—just one campaign getting passed around the internet could completely change the size of your business. Not only will we build your social media strategy, our team will setup free software to automate the sharing of your content to your social networking accounts with one click.